The Community Enterprise Centre is located in the Northside of Limerick city and accommodates several groups and projects working in the Community of Moyross.
The support from the JP McManus Benevolent Fund:
- Will assist the redevelopment of the Community Enterprise Centre with the fit out of the new purpose built community centre. The new building will provide:
- A new atrium with a community office and credit union office;
- A new Community Cafe and coffee area;
- Four community enterprise units on the ground floor;
- A refurbished community hall and youth/after school space;
- Facilities for our environmental staff;
- A Management Suite, Community Offices, Meeting Rooms, Lecture Rooms and an IT Training Area.
This project has been identified as a major contributor to the overall redevelopment of Moyross through the regeneration areas. When completed, the community will be able to avail of community services in a warm and friendly environment. The building will provide Moyross with a landmark community facility dedicated to providing enhanced community facilities for area. The tendering process has commenced with construction expected to commence by March 2016.